Care Solace is seeking a talented writer and insatiable wordsmith with the ability to write content across all channels – from tweets to white papers and everything in between. Whether it’s a display ad, blog post, or video script, you’ll connect the narrative across marketing channels. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Brand & Experiences, you will bring the marketing content strategy to life with the goal of establishing Care Solace as a trusted thought leader in the industry. You will help drive and manage brand awareness, demand, leads, usage, and evangelism through engaging content and passion for the mental health movement.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement our brand voice and tailor copy for different audiences, including educators, city governments, employers, providers, families, and Care Solace employees.
- Collaborate with senior leadership and agencies to maintain the Editorial Calendar and be an expert in our content marketing strategy, brand guidelines, and content typology.
- Maintain brand messaging library to house core company, service, and product descriptions.
- Write daily social media posts and monthly messaging, citing reputable resources as needed.
- Write public relations content, including monthly stories and press releases, quarterly white papers, and messaging for media outreach.
- Write lead generation content including website pages, weekly blog posts, and paid media ads.
- Write product copy and automated communications for user experience.
- Write video/podcast/webinar interview questions and scripts.
- Proofread and edit customer and provider campaign assets as needed including monthly newsletters, webinar descriptions, landing pages, and Help Center content.
- Proofread and edit sales campaign assets as needed including digital media (email blasts, ads, and landing pages), print media (one-sheeters, banners, ads, and direct mail), partnership announcements, and sales decks.
- Proofread and edit employee recruitment, onboarding, and culture assets as needed, including job descriptions, policies and benefits, and internal announcements.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communication, Marketing or similar field
- 4-6 years of writing experience, in marketing and/or agency environment preferred
- Demonstrated ability to translate high-level ideas and concepts into written pieces, understanding of tailoring messages for different audiences and channels (digital portfolio of work is a plus!)
- Demonstrated ability to research, collect, and organize information from diverse sources to create readable, understandable, and impactful messages
- Ability to manage and work independently, while prioritizing simultaneous projects
- Experience working successfully with remote teams via Asana is a plus
- Knowledge of mental health and passion for making a positive impact is required
This role can be remote within the Pacific Standard Time (PST) timezone region. If located near our office in Cardiff, CA, hybrid work with 3 days in the office per week will be required. Some company events and travel may be required for this position.
There are no physically demanding requirements.