Customer Success & Trainer Specialist
Our Customer Success Team (CST) serves as the primary point of contact for our clients who are both K-12 and Higher Education school systems. As part of this team, we are looking for an organized and experienced trainer with a passion for customer support to join our mission of calming the chaos of mental health care.
The trainer will be responsible for delivering training and presentations to new and existing stakeholders of our clients. They will work closely with our Onboarding and Operations team to improve materials, tutorials, instructions, and learning resources to better educate stakeholders on our offerings. In addition to this, they will also support our team by responding to customer support emails and other projects as needed. The ideal candidate will be a confident public speaker and a devoted educator who has a passion for customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct daily onboarding training for counselors, school psychologists, mental health staff, etc.
- Conduct orientation presentations for PTA’s and other parent and staff groups
- Assist customers as needed with setting up and navigating programs or software associated with a product or service
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs
- Test and review created materials
- Create training strategies, initiatives, and materials
- Maintain a database of all training materials
- Conduct training through new materials
- Respond to customer service inquiries and concerns as time allows
- Manage and participate in other projects as needed
Qualifications & Experience
- One (1) to Three (3) years’ previous experience as a trainer, corporate training specialist, or related position
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Strong team player
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions; track record of problem solving on behalf of customers and clients
- Excellent written communication skills
- Certification from talent and training associations a plus
- Multilingual candidates a plus
The work setting is a general office environment as well as virtually. Some evening events and travel may be required. This role would ideally be based in our Encinitas, CA headquarters, but we are open to remote work that may require occasional office visits.
There are no physically demanding requirements.