Customer Success Coordinator
Our Customer Success Team (CST) serves as the primary point of contact for our clients who are both K-12 and Higher Education school systems. As part of this team, the goal of the Customer Success Coordinator is to support our clients and stakeholders (counselors, school psychologists, mental health staff, etc.) by working in tandem with our Customer Success Managers. This will primarily be accomplished through facilitating training for users of our service, and ongoing support to these users. Attention to detail is essential. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator with the ability to effectively describe complicated ideas to different audiences. The candidate must be highly organized, proficient in time management, and possess excellent public speaking skills.
Experience with presentations/training and account service a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct launch and trainings with community stakeholders
- Understand process and implementation of service
- Coordinate and hold trainings with stakeholders
- Provide ongoing customer support
- Develop relationships with district leaders
- Review metrics to ensure successful implementation
- Provide ongoing customer service
- Troubleshoot client concerns, respond to questions and needs of stakeholder users
- Represent Care Solace at community events
- Update internal databases with account information
- Work with internal teams to ensure proper launch, implementation, and ongoing success of service
- Communicate customer feedback to CST
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; background in business, education, or related field preferred
- 2-3 years experience in customer/client service, including training individuals and groups
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office in particular)
- Experience with CRM software a plus
- Excellent communication abilities (oral and written)
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience working in a school or school community a big plus
- Multilingual candidates preferred
Customer Success Coordinator works with both the Care Solace team and school district staff.
The work setting is a general office environment. Some evening events and travel may be required.
There are no physically demanding requirements.