Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager is integral to Care Solace’s mission of calming the chaos of mental health care. Our Customer Success Team serves as the primary point of contact for our clients who are K-12 and Higher Education school systems. As part of this team, this position directly supports clients with implementation of our services and provides ongoing client service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitate meetings and trainings with community stakeholders
- Manage all aspects of client relationship
- Identify and assess clients’ needs to ensure satisfaction
- Troubleshoot client concerns, implement solutions and follow up until resolution
- Represent Care Solace at community events
- Build strong relationships through ongoing and open communication
- Regularly solicit and respond to feedback
Retention and Renewal:
- Secure annual renewal contracts
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred
- 3-5 years experience in customer/client service, including training individuals and groups
- Knowledge of mental and behavioral health, social/emotional learning a plus
- Experience working in a school or school community a big plus
- Multilingual candidates preferred
Customer Success Manager works with both the Care Solace team and school district leaders and staff.
The work setting is a general office environment. Remote work is acceptable if conducted from a professional setting (strong bandwidth, limited background noise, etc.). Some evening events and travel may be required.
There are no physically demanding requirements.