Head of Product
The Head of Product will be integral to Care Solace’s mission of calming the chaos of mental health care. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, he/she will be responsible for product innovation, product design, and product management. This Product Management leader will be tasked with evolving the current Care Loop™ core product platform while developing and launching new product initiatives. The ideal candidate has deep product management expertise and a track record of launching successful SaaS based products and features. Although not required, experience in the ed-tech market is a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and articulate the company’s product vision and product road map to achieve Care Solace’s aggressive growth plan.
- Create and oversee a product management process that balances optimizing internal initiatives, developing net-new external products, and evolving our core platform.
- Specifically drive the ideation, development and launch of:
- New products for the existing customer base of K-12 and higher education institutions.
- New Care Loop features and functions that will delight existing customers
- New Care Loop features and functions that will streamline and improve “back-office” case management operations of our Care Companion team.
- Together with our CTO, deliver product improvements and features on time, with high quality, and high customer acceptance and delight.
- Coordinate across the company to deliver new product initiatives and major product improvements while ensuring accountability for product prioritization.
- Work closely with Business Intelligence Director to integrate market analysis, qualitative and quantitative user data, and other research to inform the process of product discovery, ideation, technical development, measurement, and learning.
- Contribute as an active member of the Care Solace Senior Leadership Team.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must live and work in San Diego area – relocation assistance provided.
- Extensive and successful experience delivering impactful SaaS products.
- Experience ed tech space a major plus.
- Experience in a fast growing or start-up SaaS business.
- History leading, managing, and scaling a high performing product team.
- Demonstrated visionary who anticipates future business opportunities or problems and positions the business to capitalize on or address them.
- Experience implementing product management metrics, systems, methodologies, and tools.
- Master communicator and product ambassador
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters a plus
Our office is located in beautiful Cardiff by the Sea just short walk from the beach and offers stunning ocean views from the shared conference rooms. Enjoy standing desks, office snacks, and a free subscription to the Calm app. We are seeking someone who will work in the office Monday-Friday with some work from home flexibility where needed. Our team is fun and upbeat and encourages a culture of sharing. Could this be you?
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as employee sponsored Life, D&D, and Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Paid holiday, PTO and sick days — bonus: we close the office between Christmas and New Years to give you a well-deserved break!
- Team members get “a piece of the action” through participation in the company’s phantom equity program.