HR Sr. Manager
As the first full-time, “in-house” Human Resource (HR) executive, the Human Resource Senior Manager will streamline and manage the daily functions of the HR department including recruiting, employee relations, performance reviews, benefits administration, compliance, and company culture. The HR Senior Manager will also serve as a member of the leadership team helping plan our scalable growth from 35 employees to 100 + in the next 2-3 years.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required. Masters degree a plus.
- At least 5-years of human resource management experience preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have worked with a start-up or high growth organization.
- Experience implementing an HRM or HRIS platform a plus
- SHRM-CP a plus.
Our office is located in beautiful Cardiff by the Sea just short walk from the beach and offers stunning ocean views from the shared conference rooms. Enjoy standing desks, office snacks, and a free subscription to the Calm app. We are seeking someone who will work in the office Monday-Friday. Our team is fun and upbeat and encourages a culture of sharing. Could this be you?
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as employee sponsored Life, D&D, and Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Paid holiday, PTO and sick days — bonus: we close the office between Christmas and New Years to give you a well-deserved break!
- Team members get “a piece of the action” through participation in the company’s phantom equity program.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.