We’re seeking a dynamic Marketing Manager who will help us reach our goals by driving brand awareness, lead generation, usage, and ultimately evangelism. You’re someone who has a strong desire to help fulfill our mission, loves producing impactful content, and thrives on delivering results.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and execute various national and regional email marketing campaigns, track metrics to improve performance
- Collaborate with the customer success team to produce materials that help maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and foster stronger relationships
- Optimize website content and functionality through HubSpot to maximize product/service understanding and generate new leads
- Create compelling content and design high-quality collateral, including case studies, powerpoint presentations, banners, infographics, and more.
- Help manage paid media campaigns and marketing programs across a variety of channels
Qualifications & Experience
- BA/BS degree with 5+ years of marketing, experience marketing to K12 or higher ed is a plus
- Proficient in utilizing all facets of marketing automation tools, HubSpot experience strongly preferred
- Creative thinker skilled at designing in Canva or Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong writing capabilities, with the ability to ghostwrite and create persuasive sales copy
- Tech-savvy with growth mindset; ability to grasp new technologies with ease
- Knowledge of the mental health field is a plus, passion for making a positive impact required
Our office is located in beautiful Cardiff by the Sea just a short walk from the beach and offers stunning ocean views. Enjoy standing desks, office snacks, and a free subscription to the Calm app. We are seeking someone who will be able to work in the office with some work from home flexibility if desired.
Our team is fun and upbeat and encourages a culture of sharing. Could this be you?
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as employee sponsored Life, D&D, and Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Paid holiday, PTO and sick days — bonus: we close the office between Christmas and New Years to give you a well-deserved break!
- Team members get “a piece of the action” through participation in the company’s phantom equity program.