The Office Manager will be integral to Care Solace’s mission of calming the chaos of mental health care. Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, he/she will keep our small but growing coastal headquarters running smoothly and efficiently. The Office Manager will oversee the general administrative function and activities of the office and help promote a fun, collaborative, and mission-based culture.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the smooth day-today operation of the office
- Maintain inventory of office and kitchen supplies; orders new supplies as needed.
- Perform administrative duties such as, sorting and distributing mail, shipping, preparing documents, ordering lunch, and scheduling meetings as needed.
- Provide clerical support when needed to assist senior executive team.
- Help employees keep the kitchen clean and organized
- Help manage the final stages of new office move-in including selection and installation of new furniture, equipment, fixtures, artwork, etc.
- Serve as liaison with landlord and manage outsourced service providers including janitorial, HVAC, plumbing, cable, etc. as needed.
- Support event coordinator on special events as needed.
- Work with HR department to help promote company culture for remote and office-based employees.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- Extensive knowledge of office management procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proactive and Self Directive with Problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Proficient with G-Suite required; Microsoft Office a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree in office administration or related field preferred.
- At least three years of administrative and clerical experience required.
Our office is located in beautiful Cardiff by the Sea just short walk from the beach and offers stunning ocean views from the shared conference rooms. Enjoy standing desks, office snacks, and a free subscription to the Calm app. We are seeking someone who will work in the office Monday-Friday. Our team is fun and upbeat and encourages a culture of sharing. Could this be you?
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as employee sponsored Life, D&D, and Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Paid holiday, PTO and sick days — bonus: we close the office between Christmas and New Years to give you a well-deserved break!
- Team members get “a piece of the action” through participation in the company’s phantom equity program.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.