Software Test Engineer (QA)
This Software Test Engineer will be integral to Care Solace’s mission of calming the chaos of mental health care. Reporting to the CTO, he/she will ensure smooth delivery of all new features and bug fixes for the core platform and help with building automated testing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with the development and other teams to develop and execute test plans
- Review code changes to understand what needs to be tested and be self-driven to pick up the skills necessary to do this
- Identify opportunities for automated tests or testing tools and implement those ideas
- Work with the Customer Support team to reproduce customer problems and to provide solutions to customers
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years of web application testing experience
- 1+ years of coding experience with Python or a similar programming language
- Have a technical background with solid knowledge of how web applications work
- Self-motivated to learn new technologies
- Experience troubleshooting user issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with Selenium and automated testing
This role is remote with the option to work from our office in Cardiff, CA if desired.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as employee sponsored Life, D&D, and Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Paid holiday, PTO and sick days — bonus: we close the office between Christmas and New Years to give you a well-deserved break!
- Team members get “a piece of the action” through participation in the company’s phantom equity program.