Sales Representative – Higher Education – South and Midwest
The Sales Representative helps grow the company by finding leads, closing sales, renewing contracts for existing clients, formulating sales strategies, and communicating product value to clients. Focused sales territories include: South and Midwest.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate leads of potential customers
- Give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Stay current on company offerings and industry trends
Sales/Generate Revenue/Close Contracts
- Negotiate contracts with prospective clients
- Meet or exceed sales goals
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8-10+ years experience in sales
- 3-5+ years of experience in higher ed
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of direct sales process
- Solid rolodex of higher education contacts in the South and Midwest
- Technical capabilities and experience with sales software (HubSpot) a plus
The Sales Representative works with both Care Solace employees and institution leaders and staff. The work setting is a general office environment.
There are no physically demanding requirements.