Senior Product Manager, New Products
Come be an integral part of a team that solves significant customer problems through technology, data insights, and human empathy. Care Solace’s mission is calming the chaos of mental health by reinventing care coordination through its proprietary online platform experiences and 24-7 white glove personalized concierge service.
As part of the Product team, the Senior Product Manager will be a core role driving end-to-end strategic growth initiatives and new product development, partnering with internal teams across product, data analytics, customer success, sales, care team, and marketing.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, the Senior Product Manager will bring products to the market that prove our vision, partnering with internal teams to deliver on successful go-to-market strategies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop product strategy to solve the biggest needs of our customers, garnering buy-in for the product vision with leadership and partners
- Define new customer experiences that drive user adoption and usage, ensuring the product vision is crystalized and implemented effectively
- Collaborate with engineering, UI/UX, analysts and subject matter experts to guide products from conception to launch
- Translate needs and opportunities into clearly defined requirements
- Create, maintain, and champion the execution of the roadmap, striving for high quality and speed
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs to ensure we are working on the highest priorities
- Serve as the customer advocate, resolving for strategic and tactical issues that stand in their way and integrating user input throughout the process
Qualifications & Experience
- 4+ years of product management experience
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA a plus)
- Experience with end-to-end product delivery
- Experience overseeing a roadmap strategy
- Technical proficiency demonstrated through technical degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience creating competitive analysis
- Experience integrating the voice of the customer into the product development process
- Excellent persuasion, verbal, and written communication skills
Virtual position or office environment. This role would ideally be based in our Encinitas, CA headquarters, but we are open to remote work that may require occasional office visits.
There are no physically demanding requirements.