Senior Fullstack Engineer – Python/Django
This Senior Fullstack Engineer – Python/Django will be integral to Care Solace’s mission of calming the chaos of mental health care. Reporting to the CTO, he/she will build comprehensive technical solutions with high quality standards and a clean coding style.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build comprehensive technical solutions with high quality standards and a clean coding style
- Day-to-day tasks may include: Building new features, fixing existing bugs and refactoring/optimizing existing code
- Help gather, define and solidify product requirements for new features, projects, or micro services
- Design efficient algorithms, queries, and scalable solutions
- Help maintain the live environment and a smooth operation
Qualifications & Experience
- BS or BA in the STEM field, or equivalent years of experience in the web development industry
- 5+ years recent experience working with Python/Django
- Solid knowledge of programming fundamentals – algorithms, data structures, design patterns, and paradigms
- Proven problem-solving and fast-learning skill
- Ability to research, design, test, and deploy features
- Experience with scaling systems including application and database layers
- Experience with TDD and writing unit tests
This role is remote with the option to work from our office in Cardiff, CA if desired.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as employee sponsored Life, D&D, and Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Paid holiday, PTO and sick days — bonus: we close the office between Christmas and New Years to give you a well-deserved break!
- Team members get “a piece of the action” through participation in the company’s phantom equity program.