Getting help can be a daunting process. Let our Care Companions™ navigate the mental health care system, find available providers, and book an appointment for your residents and staff.
- Provides real-time data on mental health needs of your community for insights and action plans.
- Helps all members of your community connect with local mental health and substance-abuse treatment providers, none of which pay us to receive referrals.
- Supports timely access to care regardless of coverage, including private insurance, Medicaid, and sliding scale options for those without insurance.
Our care coordination service is anonymous, confidential, and free to your residents and staff.
Your mental health professional
staff can use our proprietary
software to easily submit referrals.
We’ll provide real-time updates on
the progress of each referral.
For additional assistance, our Care Companion™ team is available toll-free at all times — including nights, weekends, and holidays — in over 200+ languages to explain options and coordinate care.
For an anonymous pathway to care,
residents and staff can utilize Care
Match to find mental health care and
substance use treatment providers
on their own.
“We have been thrilled with the ability of Care Solace to secure residents with appointments into care. Anyone who has tried to navigate the mental health system to find a provider knows how difficult it is to not only find a provider, but to get an appointment, which often can take several months. They work with the resident until an appointment is secured!”
Susan Rosa, RN
Health Director, Town of Chelmsford
- 26% need help navigating Medicaid and Medicare and 4% have no insurance.
- 49% of clients identify as Hispanic or other people of color.
- 20% need assistance in a language other than English.
- 83% are satisfied with their first matched provider.